Results vs. Estimates
- Q4 EPS $0.01/sh (in-line)
- Q4 Revenue $69.6M (beats by $2.93M)
Recent Business Highlights
- Expanded addressable market by launching super prime loans in the fourth quarter with interest rates starting at 3.99% (4.97% APR (Annual Percentage Rate)) for consumers with excellent credit.
- Continued the integration of Springstone and launched a “true no interest” product for 6, 12, 18 or 24 months, delivering a transparent, consumer friendly no-interest patient financing experience.
- Completed a $1 billion initial public offering (IPO), the fourth largest US-based Internet IPO, and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “LC” on December 11, 2014.
- In the first quarter of 2015, announced three strategic partnerships with Google, Alibaba and BancAlliance, a national consortium of 200 community banks.
A quick look at where the revenues growth stand in the long-term based on our model updated with the latest numbers: