Curated portfolio strategies
Intelligent order management
Really fast execution
Completely FREE, and no commitments
Curated Portfolio Strategies
Choose one of our two expertly curated strategies for your portfolio.
We’ve performed extensive analysis and created strategic portfolios that yield excess returns for similar risks. We adjust our strategy models every quarter or as necessary to ensure an edge. The result is a portfolio with stable high-yielding returns and very low correlation with other asset classes.
Net Annual Returns (IRR)
Attractive and stable returns for seasoned portfolios. Learn more about our three portfolio strategies.
Target Number of Loans (initial)
Generous diversification made possible through fast and intelligent order management.
An key advantage of a marketplace lending portfolio is the ability to invest with scale without diversification costs. Since 2007, portfolios with over 100 loans have enjoyed near unanimous positive returns. Our models are designed and stress-tested for positive returns even through a global financial recession similar to the magnitude of the 2008 Financial Crisis.
Accounts with Positive Returns
What We Do
The Lending Alpha experience focuses on three aspects: Loan Selection, Trade Execution, and Portfolio Optimization.
- Focus on causation factors for risk instead of correlation to ensure that our models are statistically and fundamentally sound.
- Prioritize on the best-of-the-best loans per loan grade, which currently results in a rejection rate of over 90% of new loans.
- Continuously optimize our selection models on a quarterly basis to ensure high performance and adjust for changing environments.
- Speed – Start-to-finish of all processes within seconds
- Portfolio Strategy Integration – Trade only the right loans for the strategy chosen for the account
- Diversification – Automatic trade sizing based on account size to ensure diversification in your account
- Position Sizing – Larger position sizes for the best-of-the-best loans
- Portfolio Grade Optimization – Dynamically trade loan grades to match desired strategy’s portfolio grade distribution targets
- Liquidity Priority – Trade prioritization based on account cash ratio to minimize cash drag
- Overall portfolio returns against industry averages to determine excess returns (alpha)
- Expected vs. actual default rates (determine excess returns due to our services)
- Actual vs. expected portfolio loan grade distribution
- Reinvestment leverage (determine leverage in returns due to reinvested profits)
- Diversification requirements (relative to portfolio strategy)
- Cash drag impact